Tuesday 8 February 2011

20 LOVE SONGS YOU MIGHT NOT HAVE HEARD FOR A WHILE

  1. You belong to me - Dean Martin
  2. Close to You -The Carpenters
  3. Old Devil Called Love - Alison Moyet
  4. Lovestruck - Duffy
  5. I do - Jewel
  6. Hero - Enrique Iglasias
  7. Here with me - Dido
  8. Hello - Lionel Richie
  9. Only you - Alison Moyet
  10. Wicked Game - Chris Isaak
  11. Miracle of love - Eurythmics
  12. Is it love? - Nadia Ali
  13. Nine billion bicycles - Katy Melua
  14. Runaway - The Corrs
  15. What’s Love Got To Do With it - Tina Turner
  16. Take my breath away- Berlin
  17. Is this love? - Alison Moyet
  18. Eternal Flame - Bangles
  19. Three Times A Lady - The Commodores
  20. Broken Wings - Mr Mister
If you are making a playlist, I hope you can find plenty of music you like, either from this list, or from my initial lists at:  

http://itsallaboutambivalence.blogspot.com/2011/01/best-romantic-songs-both-obvious-and.html

No comments:

Post a Comment